Lolita convention Day 1

08~07~2012

Today it is the Lolita Convention,
it is the first time I go, because usually
 I am already in Spain at that time :).

This year,
I succeed to book GPK at the convention as artist
thanks to the other lolitas <3
Iira with her brand Rosa Nitida
I was happy to finally meet her .


Tiina and Minja
I was glad to meet them,
I did not know them before, but we spend a long time to speak ^^

Jewels stand

Owned by Japanese women :)

Butterfly Paradise,
the fashion brand for the one I will be model.
I am pretty happy because Cristina Elena Owen & Iratxe Salvador
were very sweet <3
and I could practice a little bit my poor spanish.





With Hanna Kivelä <3
Great to finally meet her too

Hohoho ! With Aelin :p


Marie-Ange and Nella x)

Chantilly's Stand


Fleur en Sucre stand with Melle Athalee

Lust'in wonderland by Marie-Ange


Fidel David, from Spain too 8D
He was very sweet ^^
and I loved a lot his stuffs


We all !
Our outfits matched 8D


As I was here as Staff,
and as Aelin was not available,
I had to introduce Ken , in french and english,
me who hates to speak in public , even in french,
so imagine in english ....
And had to translate the differents questions and answers x)

The public was nice ~


The ones who participated the most are the finish girls :p


















Today's outfit:
JSK : Angelic Pretty
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: offbrand
Bow and shoes: Jesus Diamante



1 commentaire: