Visa & life

11~07~2012

Today had to go to the office for chinese visa
we had to book th hotel because of course
me I need an adress,
and we did not had a letter from Hubby's grand-father telling Iwas invited ><

I hate administration ....

Hubby got the Sims3 for me *_*
It has  been so long I did not play it !

I checked my e-mail,
and I dislike this kind of:
when they suggest you " Patricia Wong" or Sakislu... Ops,
Sakigoth.
Seriously =_=
By the way , I tried to speak with her days ago, was really amusing :

moi: why ?
07:52 sakigoth: u're?
07:53 moi: you know who im bitch =_=
  why act if he was ur bf/ fiancé when he was not even dating you ?
07:54 and why , especially when u knew he had a gf
07:56 sakigoth: i dont really dont know who u are
07:57 moi: dont be more stupid than you already are, im the fiancée of your (ex) bestfrd, ***.
07:58 you know the one you screened the blog :)
  plurk
  etc
  and bitched with ur frds
 sakigoth: stop fussing around, and move on.
 moi: u explain me
07:59 sakigoth: i'm having my present love one and hv nth to do with ur fiancee
 moi: ur frd added me on insta, add my frds etc dont ask le something you are not able to do first
  why said u dated with him ? why said u were engaged ? when he didnt love u anymore ?
08:00 why did like he was "yours" when u knew my existance and continue when he asked u to stop ?
08:04 sakigoth: it's not my responsibility to report to you, when i don't want this man of ur's anymore. i have my life and you two have ur's, don't interfere with mine. In fact i din't talk with what u said "my frd" nicole for half year. I can't control what she's doing. that's all i need to said. bye.
08:06 moi: u just dont want to realize u lied to urself :)
By the way, I know my english is bad but,it is me or she does some grammar mistakes ?

Plus, it is  funny , shesays she has a new boyfriend
but she does not name/inclued him on her blog as shedid with mine ( and he did not even date with o_O)and on some web site she is still " single" ...A man-eater ?! x)



Anyway,  I cooked,
a cheese quiche and some little appetizers :3


I do not have the courrage to cook for myself
but when it is for others it is ok x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire