Interview, sales, and lunch with my best friend C.C

7~07~2012

Today I had an inteview for my internship,
it's in a luxe shoes shop.


I cannot remember what it was ....


But before I went to my Dad's shop,
to print my CV I forgot at home -_-

Behind the frigidarium


It was a bit early, so ,
awaiting my Dad, I went to walk around to shop,
and admirate, once again,
the Cluny's public bath, from
Gallo-roman period *_*
I am so in love with ...

The kooples windows display

The Amazing spiderman,
I need to go to watch it è_é !

The shoes's shop was near the Champs Elysées,
the boss is ok, but need to wait for her accountant.
Tuesday I have an other interview so, let's see.

I also had a meal with my best friend C.C,
was great to see her again.
Darling was a bit grumpy and did not come with us.
No matter x) 
After lunch we went to the Fnac :

I need to practice my spanish,
and I want to learn more about Catalàn, 
which I understand but I am not able to speak.

I got the book I missed to continue my serie,
and a new calendar.
I need it so much ... I write everything.

Usb Lamp for trip to China,
I could read or play during plane ^^
and a DS "game" just for fun and by curiousity.

Sales at Kiko too ,
I have currently a crush for "Barbie-Slut-Pink" XD

Some clothes too for spain x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire