Departure for Spain

16~07~2012


Today, we  traveled to Spain,
Well, from Paris to Perpignan,
Then my parent would pick us up  with car to go to EmpùriaBrava.
Today’s outfit :
Dress, coat & shoes : Tally weilj
Belt: Jennyfer
Bag: MA*RS
Everything else: offbrand.


This morning I had the unfortune to discover my iPod,
Dead ….
Impossible to bring him back to life,
What a painful moment.
I had the hope, but after 6 years of hard work,
Sometimes 6-8 hours per days,
Sometimes all the night because I fell asleep listening music….
What could I exect ;_;
RIP Popod.
So,
You could easily imagine my “ désarois”
Me who listen music all the time,
Even when I am with hubby,
I could not go to spain,
5hours of train WITHOUT music o_o!
As we were ready before the time, we leave earlier and
At Saint Lazare station I had a look at Virgin Mega store,
163€…. Ok T_T
But I need it so badly, I will shop less in China…
But, you had to ask someone to get one,
And the guy was already busy with a women and 2 people were already waithing before me;
Then, I left Darling front and I run to the Fnac è_é !
Here, I see “ ipod Nano 130€”
I took it, passed and the VIP casher, took the 2 years garentee,
Came back to Darling in 7mins V^o^V
I never passed so fast at Fnac XD


Welcome to you, new Pink ipod.
I need to find if there are some accessories for,
Or cases, which I could decorate 8D

We finally took the train at Gare de Lyon,
1st class please :p
( I love when I book the tickets, always find the best and cheapest offer XD)
I prepared sandwich the eve ( ham, chicken, salad, butter, mozzarella, tomatoes… yum!)
We finished to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire *_*
And then, I actually realized, even here, Robert Pattinson was
Not that good, except when he died ._.
Yes people ! Before Twilight R.Pattinson has had a life ! XD


Nîmes

I played a bit with sims ._.



Also, I tried to re-learn Spanish, I Totally loose -____-,
Yes, shame on me, me who is ¾ Spanish….and even a part from Catalunyà


About Catalunyà,
We arrive around 11:25pm and waited for my parents.


I brought with me the mails for the family,
And did not see this letter from Dior for me XD
Only to said that my Option,
‘Creations Scéniques” was not for what they look for,
Fortunately I already had 2 interships proposals,
But seriously, they already contacted me by e-mail, they could not do it again?
It is a waste of paper x)
Save the planet please >_<


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire