Spain: Day 3

19~07~2012


wizzard app I have since a while,
I love it XD espcially this ingredient.

We went to Figueràs with everyone to spend the afternoon over there

Love the art wich is a bit every where, spread in the city

I went to Zara and tried some things

I only took the dress, they only had the size M for the jacket
I need the S one -_-

<3 p="p">


Un poco de historìa

Building near La Rambla

Colorful cows~

Actually, I am  a it ashame, 
I know this city since I am born and know it well, 
but I still don't know the name of the artists which made artworks in the city ( except Dali who is one of my fav artist) or the name of the buildings except some -_-

Nesquik rabbit <3 p="p">
I love the Jewels part, 
I went to visit it years ago.

Dalì Museum


8D

I think my favorite "cliché" of Dalì is his clocks....





Church Sant Pere 








*_* warm warm ! <3 p="p">

No need to describe some photos, 
I just took them because I love this city very much

La rambla







We visited ¨Peralada 3 years ago with my parents,
it's beautiful and small .




They do renovation works for a market as before


A bit out f the city, at the gaz station,
they installed a Milk machine!


You can choose between plastic or glass bottle and then
get your milk, it is only few cents and the milk is very good!
Plus you can re-use the bottle for the next time 8D



We went to run in the natural park near home after,
when the night is falling it is a really nice and fresh moment,
I like this feeling.



Purchases of the day:

Skeleton necklace


The Victoria Francès's book <3 p="p">


A Muggle Dress

Shirt


8)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire