Spain : Day 1

17~07~2012


We had the courage to awake and go to the beach the morning.
On the way, we found a snake x).



Was so great, for once since a long time to have hot weather *_*
I really dislike being cold .


I am officially in holidays <3 span="span">

This is the "little" beach, 
we went often when we were younger.


The strongest hour for sun : Noon
The end of the afternoon, I went with my parents to pet shop,
To get a med for the rabbit, we saw cute dogs who were “horny” ^^”





By the way, it is the first time since more than 10 years,
I saw fishes like I used to have when I was kid,
The ones with big, and soft, cheeks *_*



After, we went to Decathlon , parents needed some things,
I got T-shirts for sport, and socks, they are so nice .
But I needed a snack, I did not feel well  @_@




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire