Banal wednesday

30~03~2011

Rainy Wednesday =_=
I went to get girls without umbrella ...
( because I admit I was a bit lazy to climb, once again, 4 floors to get one XD)

Party at Kindergarden
At the kindergarden, the younger attended to a party for the carnival
They were cute ~


Ambroi-broi :p

Today, the mother was in Belgium for her job,
so I stayed  later in baby sitting.
This time we have chosen to cook a pizza ( freeze of course).
So, around 6:30pm, I start to prepar their dinner,
but ... ._.
OMG the oven T_T
sooo dirty .
I planed to eat a piece of pizza too ....
But not if it's cooked in that oven ! 
I cleaned it then.


I'm not a net freak but .... OK yes ! 
I'm a bit XD
That's why, I don't like to go to people's place,
especially for a meal or to sleep ._.
It's only psycologic  =_=

Even if my mother or hubby drink in MY glass or gimme food with their cutleries...
I'll wash it before to drink in or make a BIG effort to eat  XD

Hey ... On a pas gardé les cochons ensemble ~
( we didn't keep the pigies together)

Totally wet =_=



Outfit of the Day
By the way,
This morning, going to school, 
I passed front 4 guys ... around 40-45 years old maybe,
because I couldn't cross the street,
I heard some lewd words .
Really, only because of a short skirt ...
Damn !! T_T
I'm not fat , I like my legs, I'm not that shameful of my body,
I would like enjoy my luck.
Guys have no respect...some should deserve an amputation of ...
:D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire