Beautiful Monday

21~03~2011

I tried last week-end to call Aeroflot and Opodo to cancel our flight with Evy for Tokyo next summer.
Aeroflot was closed and at Opodo
" You can't cancel you flight is not before the 31th march,
even in Lybia, ir's overnight."
Ehhh ... 1st, the woman was deeply cold and second,
civil war happens everyday since the beginin of teh world,
but not nuclear accident !
" but it's the result of  an earthquake which is a natural cause"
.... I was so so so angry I cried
I think my nerves let me go.

So today, we went directly to the Aeroflot's Office.
Th woman was warmer but:
Opodo said to come there ?
no no no ! You booked with them, 
so you must cancel with them not with us,
we can't do anything.

Okay ....
The only one solution is to ask our Doctors
a proof as what we can't go to Tokyo,
to have a chance, because it is not safe, to obtain a refund


After, we decided to have a lunch at Mc Do.

Lunch with Evy(^O^☆♪



Back home,
I had the good surprise to found the pachage from Darling <3
Presents for my B-day and V-day <3 <3
and even others things x)


Before to escape, he had the good intention,
even with the danger, to buy me the last Gothic & Lolita Bible issue 
I asked few days before
and the eyliners too.

But the poor, in the hurry,
he bought pencil version and not  the felt pen one ^^"
 Nicely he bought the one he uses ^^"
Not bad but unfortunately, it's a bit bigger and  like a sponge :(
not like a brush with DollyWink brand
I'll buy when I'll go to china.

Rings ~

Pretty, but too much bigger for my fingers,
I tried on each !! XD
I've very little hands and fine fingers >_<


Lastest news from Gyary's fashion XD
they do not know what to invent lol

It's not because I like gyaru fashion,
I will always like the last silly news XD
But at least darling choosen one to fit with the Liz Liza bag
( Pour toi Aya !!! XD)

LizLiza bag ~

Could fits with my engagement outfit <3

Hubby thought about my family too and bought for them
japanese sweeties.
Mom and myself like a lot x))



Japanese sweetie
:p

2 commentaires: