Fashion School 2nd year Vol.24 & Bits

25~03~2011


Ready To Go~

Hard to wake up today,
baby sitting didnt finish late but I was already soo tired ^^"



Pronuptia Dresses

We continued our projects at school , 
but ....everybody slept in pattern making XD

I went to post office
 ( despite of dizzy, nauseas, pain , heat and the 20kgs of my school bag XD)
to buy package to send presents for Darling.
So,tmr I could send it.
Unfortunately i forgot a card -_-"
But today I only had the older girl,
so we went together to look for a card after her school.

Little Piggies ~

By the way, 
Darling found  an "interesting" thing ....
we were speaking about children when:


I will read the article about it later XD
I think it's art but .... In the doubt ....

and he shown me some interior design I do like:
Makes me think about Bad Romance PV XD



But the light and the "rock" wall make it sooooooo cold ._.
I dislike that atmosphere, but modern rococo is great ~
Howerver, I maintain , that, IKEA storages are 
ingenious and should be inclued in that design XD




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire