Doom

11/12/13~03~2011


It's like if the number 11 is cursed,
11sept 2001: Twin Towers,
11 april 2010: The gal  found me
11January 2011: A crazy italian girl comes,
lies and makes troubles to try to ruin my relationship
11 march 2011: Japan

Darling went in the middle of the evening,
he wished to change his dates for Paris.
Then, I called Airfrance.
Only sits on buisness class so, +3000€ !
Damn compagny ... We checked  flights,
NOTHING ! or  some, more or 14000€
( Oh?! It's Airfrance the most expensive !
Really ! Frenchs should be shameful.
And of course the government ask to escape,
but doesn't really help to send more planes or something like that.
Ok, at least we send some help for japanese people ....
Finally, no sits, or flights only the eve of the darling comming.
He decided to go to his family.
At least he is safe, I'm glad ~

So, I went to Airfrance office to cancel the flight,
fortunately the woman was adorable:
"No, I won't count the cancellation fees,
in that situation, it will be indecent"
at the same time, when I was explaining the situation,
I could not help crying ...

I recently saw,
Kiwamu started to help.
I just hate hime but, it's for a good cause,
because its good to say " Japan I carry you in my heart"
or " pray for Japan",
It's better to act.

Kiwa joined the Gackt's Foundation
" SHOW YOUR HEART"

Everything ordered on the online shop will be to help Japan
Darkest labyrinth 

So, for once, if you like a CD, don't download it,
buy, it's to help :)


I finished to clean the bathroom,
our plans are not canceled, only delayed.

My "corner" in bathroom XD
I deleted many thing, but I still have cream and others
beauty care in closets, plus hair stuffs and chockers/tiara/wigs...
in my bedroom x)



At my mom's school,
they have a chicken~
So my mother brought it at home for the week-end.


He (She ? XD) is very cute and cry all the time if he is alone.
so, I nurse him under my shirt, and he sleeps.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire