Japan's earth quake

11~03~2011



Darling came back from school this morning and said me
" Earth quake in Japan but I'm ok"
and just few mins after I received an sms from a friend
"Ahh !! Tsunami in Japan !"
Oh my ....

I didn't realize the magnitude of the desaster 
when hubby came to inform me about the earthquake.


Darling and an other friend doesn't had damages,
only no gas, no water and no train, 
for my other friend, Rio-Chan, only a sheld is fallen down.
But she was scared.

Even mom called me
" Your Darling is safe ?!"

Unfortunately even the damn bulldog is safe , -_-"
and unlike other artists who tell their support or news, 
him, only things about is job, about his little world .... Shit!

I went to look for more informations on web, 
and I found on "Le Figaro" there is a danger for Australia ( !!!)
and USA too.
Even at Beijin they felt the earthquake
("unfortunately", nothing at Macau I think ...
if that ***** girl could desapear ....only her =D)

When darling told me it this morning, 
I thought it was like other times,
shake a bit and that's all ....
I'm still worried.

Hope everybody is, will be, ok soon .





3 commentaires: