Sunny Sunday~

20~03~2011

We went with my parents to Botanic.
It's a big commercial center for plants/gardens
bio/pets ....

I like a lot,
plus it's been a while since I have not been out >_<

1st floor, flowers~



2nd one, pets *_*

 Baby ferret

Rabbit-guinea pig

 parrots


Exotics fish

I had a fish like them, 
I don't know teh name in english,
I'll ask darling ,
but in french it's "Combattant" (fighting)
Mâles cant be with other "combattant" males,
or they kill each others =_=
But the funniest thing with them, males,
is, with a mirror, they reconize the reflect :p
so, they deploy the fin .



NEMO ! XD

Baroque aquarium *_*

Witchies Grimoire.
A book for kids, but illustrations are very beautiful.


Very simple idea but so useful ! XD
Of course, less uselful with a kid like my bother...
Children like him need a lead =_=

At Botanic, there is a lil' restaurant part
Crêpe  with blueberry jam and hot chocolate.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire