Week end~ Post N°155

26 & 27~03~2011

waiting

Sunday, we went to the doctor,
for advice  about the danger in Japan, 
espacially Tokyo, because we planed with my friend
to go there next August.

Speech is final.
No.
My father and my grand-ma had cancers,
plus I've a blood problem,
so the doctor told me no and
he completed a medical record forbidding me to go.

I heard on the morning some news
about Japan:
( Yes I still watch news about the situation over there)

"Over 1000 millisieverts of radiation/hour found in water taken Sat. from No
2 reactor turbine bldg. Yearly limit for person: 1 millisievert"

Until when the governments will realize the danger?!
Stop to take us for fools ?!
The first who say me again " governments are not hiding anything" 
it's my hand in the face -_-"

We already had  the Tchernobyl's cloud in France
" No it's okay don't worry, the cloud stoped  at the border"
Eh ... LOL ?! 

I saw recently people who still wish go back to Tokyo next summer and stay.
It makes me laugh softly,
so so stupid, and after these same people will complain,
in few years, because they will have cancers or malformed children.

Of course, I still think of my friends over there,
they have all my support.
( Or sms harassment x) "  お元気ですか??" lol )

Well, ultimately, I've news meds, again =_=
and as side effects " memory loss"
among other .... ._.

Koala's face as dessert before to go to work,
baby sitting for the night =-=

And because I needed to "bother" the rabbit :p
he had strawberries~



Beautiful sunday with a  morning spider~!
" Araignée du matin, chagrin"

It's my mother who discovered it in the kitchen ._.
Made me realize, we have often , big spiders at home T_T.

I worked a bit on pattern making and fashion design, 
I drawn the logo of the "brand"
for the "casual-gyaru-bitchies-yankee-girls" collection XD
I will color it later.

Fortunately, I'm not japanese or chinese, 
my kanjis/characters are just horrible ^^"

Love To Versailles
 Lately I bought this book,
I'm a crazy fan of History and Versailles ._.
( the place ... not the V-Kei group, thx)
It's interesting, I dont know if everything is true,
but anecdotes are pleasant .
I only read 4 chapters,
Henri IV till Louis XIV love stories, through Louis XIII ones :p

Last one !
YumYum~





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire