Fashion School 2nd year Vol.24

28 & 29~03~2011

Pattern Making
Nothing interesting


So with Laura & Camille, 
we continued a bit of the Fashion Buisness project,
We choosen the fabrics for our collection.
We created our own brand:
Lafloca XD

It's a Homewear collection for September-December.
Camille made the design.


Art lesson: Live model

I dislike that lesson, 
but fortunately it was teh last of the year today :p
I wont show my work,
because it's a desaster XD


Life

yesterday, 
a colleague of my mom gave her a "Fortune Cookie" for me x)

I never tastes it before
It's yummy !
But not chinese at all actually , but american XD
I was surprised when I read it on wikipedia
( I looked for the name in chinese lol)

Yeah~ Not that false XD
The mom of Darling said kind things about me lol

My mom is teacher in a Kindergarden, 
they work on "Easter"  so she bought different eggs to show to her pupils

Goose-Hen-Quail


So So Huge ! XD



Before to eat the egg ... I played a bit :p
Me silly ... no XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire