Memories

22~03~2011

Today, comming back home, 
after school, 
there was no train !!! è_é

So I took one wich pass by my first hometow,
the one where my family lives since 4 generations ~

My old school

My old grammar school ( High school, 
in France we have:
 Kinder Garden :3 to 5 years old
 ( but Im from febuary so I went there when I was 2 and half years old =_=)
Grade school : 6-10 and half/11 years old
Grammar school: 11-14/15 years old
High School: 15-18 years old
University: 18 and + xp )

It's actually my second grammar school,
I spend my 3 first years in a other one, 
closer to my home,
but this one just opened so we changed for our last year x)
This one had better "reputation".
At the begining yes the kids of the "bourgeois" were there and 
front our school there was a private one.
It's the "chic" part of that district, 
but there are alway some little shit !
I had more problems with them than riffraff XD

 Memories

Everyday we passed there, only super homes ^^"
I like it a lot.
I finally back home  later than usual lol,
but it was pleasant, we have a beautiful weather.

Poupinou姫ギャルrabbit
hehe :p

By the way, I spoke with Darling,
we planed  to spend more time together than before earthquake.
At the begining he should come in march during his holidays and my come back in August to Tokyo.
After, for christmas, my  visit him and his family in China and 3 months in summer with him at Tokyo
for internship there and finish my diploma
and become nanny for French-English-Spanish families or metis ones with japaneses,
as I can speak these 3 languages,
so I could stay to live there with hubby till the end of his studies etc.
Of course, all that future is ruined now.

But we found a solution, maybe better.
He will come after my internship
and we will be back together at Melbourne,
and I'll stay from the end of my school year till the next comming back school in mid september.
Trip in China for next Christmas is maintained ~
I wrote a big wish list for Tokyo ...
Unfortunately I could'nt honor XD
So I hope I'll find things in China :p

Anyway,
I won't go back to Tokyo anymore,
not before to have my children.
I don't want to take any risks,
we all know tne consequences of the radioactivity on DNA and future children.




Also,
A thought for Japan 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire