Fashion School 2nd year Vol.22 + Life

10~03~2011






Lingerie class's projects


New project, and the last, in fashion design.
Causual.
We can choose between a job or a sport.

As usual I had an idea and I changed
so, I'll work on Bosozoku & Yankee girls
but the "hime"-"aghea" version


I think I will do something more "sexy" a bit like MA*RS
more " fashion bitch" XD


Japanese students went to visit school x)

By the way, cleaning my room I found old wedding magazines, 
but for men costumes.

 I do like the white one ~


Also, 
I received an e-mail from Fan+Friend:

Hi!
Sorry to bother, the make-to-order item CT00150 Victorian Rococo Lolita Jacquard Square Neckline Ball Dress*Knee Length (Lady 70, 3(white jacquard + white solid), skirt) in your order is ready.
We noticed that the new stock of white jacquard fabric is not that white, you may see the picture below:


Would you mind this color difference?
Sorry for the inconvenience we've caused.


.... I don't mind if the white is not the same white T_T I just want my order  soon !!!!
Need it for a speacial day ;_;

They were not that long before,
and for once,
It's not a custome made size ._.
I lost weight and impossible to get it back -_- so
their 70 size is on for me now ._.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire