Fashion School 2nd year Vol.23

23/24~03~2011


Pattermaking

Last Monday we started a new model on patternmaking, 
jacket in denim ._.
At least it is faster than suit >_<


 As we are working hard, we finished our work for the day so,
I read the newspaper.
There was an article abour the robot Nao,
a prototype made by a french socity, which is came few months ago
at school to introduce their project.
We had to make the customization for the robot.


I remember a friend started to draw a " Naa"
the female-prostitute version ! XD
It was so so funny!
Even now we are still speaking about it sometimes with our fashion design teacher ~
Of course I didnt win the contest ! XD
We were so busy when they gave us that project -_-"

Fashion Design


Today, in fashion design, we continued our "casual"project,
I started some models, but not very good, 
I must draw more and better things .
The afternoon we had a Photoshop lesson,
I've job the afternoon but I can go at the begining of the lesson sometimes.
I like these lessons, photoshop is very interesting~

We had luch in the parc next our school with friends,
front the amazing church of the Trinity .


Let's go~
Teacher already had put on the computers,
they were suuuuper slow so, teacher started the lesson,
but after 45 mins
" computers started ?"
" Nooooot yeeeeet!"
XD

Logoff


Finally impossible to work on the computers ....
Thank you school !! =_=


As if school the afternoon plus Get girls as usual at 4:30pm
was not enough, I'm currently in a second babysitting,
for the night this time.
I just wish my bed >_<

Hehe Chatouille is getting adult now x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire