Life continues

16/17~03~2011

I can't stop to cry since last friday,
I can't sleep, 
and when finally I do,
I wake up by myself at 5am !
I'm so so so tired and worried.

At least darling is safe in his family in China.
Just I'm sad he is not next to me yet. ._.

A friend asked me to go with her to Gallerie Lafayette
to get a Giorgio Armani gloss, gave for the 350 first persons
It could change my ideas .

My friend, Laura.L, asked to the treacher
if at 9:15am we could leave class to go few mins to go the comercial center.
But how people are disrepectful =_=
frenchies are so poorly educated,
push, don't wait.
As said a woman" when we think to japanese
who wait, "tidy", and you only for a gloss !"

Fortunately it was not for food =_=


Today's outfit

G.Armani's gloss~



With Laura we went at 2pm for a makeup session on Giorgio Armani corner, for free~
The woman who made mine was kind ^^
She told me:
I adapt the make according to the person and the fashion style.
Yeah ~

Shopping



Colors I'm wearing and bought :p

Result
I wanna say something:
I DON'T wear false eyelashes ._.
It's my natural ones, only with the help of mascara.



Im not wearing the gloss I won,
but a red lipstick the woman has choosen,
for something "vernal"



Also I received my fan+friend order,
which is my B-day present from my parents.

Petitcoat

Rococo Dress
=_= the mannequin is too large, 
I cant close the top.

Chocker

Capeline I made to fit with the outfit

Earings

Well, I will not wear the dress now,
Will wait for Darling and out Day, 
as we planed :)

Croissant ~
I eat less and less lately,
no mood for, no envy, no energy.
But my brother bought croissant.
It was my Lunch/Dinner ^^"

Still thinking of my friends in Japan~

2 commentaires: