Web site & Job

9~03~2011

Everyday after school, and vefore to get girls,
I watch a TV show abou health,
and today in the topic" stranges things on web"
they spoke about this web site : makemebabies.com
Silly, but very funny.
With Evy, and even darling, we tried things, and, for my part,
I laughed a lot.


Test with darling XDXDXD

1: Jesus & Satant, of course it's darling who made this one,
I think their child is not that ugly !
Jesus hair but vicious face .... XD
2: I didnt resist ....was so so so funy XDD


The ones with Evy, OMG XD
they look like serial killer/trisomic

Well, the web site is not serious at all but fun.

The afternoon I went to keep girls then, 
I'm stayed till 8pm because the mother was away for a buisness trip,
and their father come back from work late.

I had to make the dinner,
Tartiflette !
Its made with potatoes,
cheese & bacon.
I added butter, cream and more cheese :p
I have toasted and girls loved it a lot!

[Awaiting for the dinner]


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire