1st Sad Aniversary

 11th of March 2012






A thought for Japan on this 1st aniversary.
After a year, it is still painful to see documentaries about it.
I was not over there, but I have been so much worried for my friends and especially for my Love.
We planed things for our future, and live a bit over there after my diploma,
it was hard to see our plans ruined in few minutes,
but it is nothing compared to people who lost their life,
home, family...
And nothing compared to the japanese people who is 
now living under radioactivity.

It is sad and horrible to realize 
governments and people need such disasters
to react and start to change some ways.

In the hope,
we will not live the same situation
and think about the danger in the future,
not only about money and power;
before to build something.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire