I am clever than you :)

22~03~2012

I have a life, I am busy and I do not feel empty.
I thought , as you were out of my life , you would be less stupid and a bit more mature
than me.
But, no.
Well, actually, it make me feel so better and happy,
but I will stop that stupid game, and let you in your pitiful life.




 Even 'till 2009 !!!!
You checked ALL my blog !
CONGRATULATIONS ! <3
Seriously,
You want to bitch ?
Come face to face
or go out of my life .
What will you see ?
Me living with my love in same appartment ?
Get engaged  ?
what will you do if married and children  ?
Will you still bitch as an embittered spinster ?
I agree, it fits you well but that's your choice if you do not want to change!
I am happy,
You did not kill me, and then , you made me stronger.
Stay with your sadness, which you cause by your own actions.
You have to face it,
I "won", 

You" lost".
Grow up.

I made the life I wished, myself,
being only myself , sincere and nice.
I am just better than you :)

Get a life, a job , a boyfriend.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire