Resting day

25~03~2012

Sunny, hot, rest.
Perfect ~
I enjoyed today.

I tried wigs again, 
with better photos.
For the price , the quality is not that bad.
But Prisilla , is still the best brand to me.







This is my fav' x)
And I fell in love with large hat.
I wanted the MA*RS one , 
but I would not dare to customize it after ....
So, I prefered to get a less expensive one,
and I will make some modification after my diploma =D
I will have the time.



Short dark brow.
I am luck , every "natural" hair colors fit to me,
giving different styles.


Black and Long




I am ready for summer ^o^/



I the end of the afternoon ,
I went with parents to the new appartment 
to take measurments for furnitures,
curtains,  washing mashing, etc , etc.
I look forward to move !

Outfit of the day~

2 commentaires: