Sunny sat'

 10~03~2012

Today, I had to get my Jesus Diamante dress to the Chronopost center, 
far far away from home, 
in my Kindergarden district, 
which is a but ...."lost" and " bad" place. XD
I missed the postman, I was at the interview.


I did some shopping , for the next summer.



I've the piggy version, nos it's complete !



Because I love flowers =3


I think I will customise the hat, I do not really like dots lol
I would like to add flowers and lace .


The first piece of my outfit for June and the
Japanese Music convention I will attend
Now , I am waiting for a triple Fortune bonnet =3


I just checked today the piece of my 

outfit for school with my daughter, who will be my model;
and started my paniers,
now I need to sew .... ><


Message for Sakigoth aka etc etc, not you Kayako, thanks:
She screened again ,
I thought she would be clever and stop to rage as a spoiled brat,
but no ^^.
Still need to bitch with her friends who are not better lol.
Well, I am tired of her way,
and I'll try to be more clever than her,
I will not post , like she did ^^
Please girl, go, get a man and forget us , seriously .
I am pretty glad to be so important for you that
you can't stop to spy me
( btw , I will add a new case, I saw 2 "dislike " on my last post about her XD)
screen ect .
More you do, more you show how jealous you are, 
how frustrated,
how spoiled,
how bitch,
how upset you are,
and more you make me happy ! <3
But thanks again , you made my day !
( well no XD My package and shopping was much rewarding , sorry)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire