2nd Pre-Jury & Job

23~03~2012

We all wished that day ends as soon as possible !
It was the second pre-jury , we had to prepare the patternmaking part
and fashion design.
I had to stay awake , and work untill 1:30-2:00 am all the week days, 
and last night till 4:30am, I have to awake at 6:30am =_=

Useless to say , even if I had all my works ready , I was totally OUT.

Gave by the Teacher and try to make some fabrics


Got the ducks to include them on my outfit,
but still need to find a way to put them on the Paniers.


Bunny, totally jaded
"God ...; Leave me alone !"

Finally,
I have been just destroyed hearing the teacher :
They will only have a look on your costume, 
not the fashion design.
.....WTF ?!
I could go a sleep a bit more ,
I mainly worked mon my fashion design ><
Anyway,
I got some advices, 
but I  successfully passed that step x)


Small anime sent by Hubby, got by his friend,
I just love so much this face ! XD
Will be the inspiration for a next adventure of my comic~

I always had a fascination for "horror" nurses ...
Don't know why ._.



Tonight , I accepted a baby sitting, 
I already refused the one of last Thrusday because of the jury today, 
I wanted to finish my work.
But, I means I went to sleep late again , 
I have to admit I was pretty much super a lot tired @_@

Fortunately, the baby who is 4months old, 
and in her " I only want Mom and I cry if I am in the arms of someone else" phase
did not make any fit.
I had to prepare her nursing bottle
and awoke her to feed her.
The poor was so alseep!
She did not drink a lot of milk, 
nor cried ^o^V
I decided to let her to go bck to sleep.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire