Closet's revelations

09~03~2012

I had to take photos of some outfit for Maleen , for her to choose
the one I will wear for the next fashion show I will be model for.

I decided to oraganize a bit mu closet, 
when mom told me:
"Eh , would be funny if you count your clothes"
Ok, let's do it:

Lolita, Hime gyaru, gyaru and causual:

Dress: 50
Skirt: 30
Blouses: 30
Cardigant: 30
Petitcoat: 10
Shorts: 3 ( LOL)
Pants: 20
Cape: 6

Everything is more or less,
when I was cleaning  each minutes I found a dress or a skirt ....
But I did not count my corsets, shoes, hats, underwears ( OMG =_= ), pajamas
T-shirts, tights, socks, coats/jackets,  hair accesories,  bags, jewels ... o_O
No, I am already tired , only thinking about >_<



Outfit of the day, for the interview.

 I am still sick but had to go and attend to an interview for my internship,
I will see later if , yes or no, I have been chosen.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire