Opéra Bastille Visit & Order

21~03~2012
Today, our Teacher organized a visit in the backstages and  the workshops.
Our guide was very interesting, and had humor ^^.
It is one of the most important opera in Europe.
I went once , when I was younger ,
but I never imagined it was o big !


Stages


Being the stages



Background sets


The  best advantage of Bastille is
you can have a rehearsal at the same time of the main reprsentation.
Actors, singers , dancers, can continue to work all the time
without be a discomfort for others.

sculpture studio

Costumes <3


Masks



 Color to dye fabrics

 Hats studio

 Real furs =_= ....






Miniatures



Painting studios for backgrounds


 Wigs studio *_*










From Yves Klein,
Basically , there were 2 , but once,
the Opera Director had one in his hand and left it fall ....
XD





It was quite interesting , even if I am too lazy to write all infos I got,
and even if I prefer the "Opéra Garnier".
Yeah ... I am not that modern :p


Today , I got my wigs order ~


I did not remember I ordered that much o_O
Especially 5 fringes !! XD

My fav~

Long and black

Dark brown and short

=3

I'll take better photos wearing them ... If I am not lazy and not too much busy  ^^




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire