St. Patrick's Day &Lolita fashion Show

 17~03~2012

Today, I had to work,
I am a bit late for the second pré-jury which is the 23th of March ><

But , the evening I got ready to be model for
They organized a small event, 
a lolita cinema evening:


Maleen asked me to come as EGA man ...
Well , I am better in woman >_<
I know, I was supposed to be " Masculine"
but I did not resist to add a (very) feminine touch ._.

Outfit:
All off brand  actually XD



Braided bun & curls~

I love my roses earings~
Thanks Darling <3


 Coming back home, 
I passed very fast at the event
I stayed only 1 hour ( more or less lol)
because I could hear the work calling me x)

But, was glad, I met some friends <3
Unfortunately, I did not take photos,
even if I had my camera ._.
Shame on me.
I will try and get photos from girls ^^

Because bunny loves it ~


And I am pretty happy~
Darling booked his flight!

D-65 before to see my Love again and live together <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire