Jesus Diamante review

30~03~2012


It is been a long time 
I wished to make a review about Jesus Diamante stuffs.

It is one of my favorite brand since it appears around 2007 in Japan,
at that time, impossible to find anything like that in Europe, 
and it was not the trend yet.
But I fell in love at the first sight.
I promised to myself I will get JD stuff I like~
I worked, saved , and finally got.

The first thing I bought is a hairclip,
at the Jesus Diamante shop inShinjuku, 
the first time I went to Tokyo.
My friend Rio-chan and her sister asked to the saler
to take a photo with me:
"Will be a Tokyo Memorie"
=D
God, I look so ugly and tired~

I am enough satisfied,
but the cameo is very heavy,
so I had to sew a second time the back of the ribbon,
to avoid it too move too much.
I got in December 2009,
I just took the photo today,
the condition is good BUT
the  tarnished gilt, 
and the pearls are twisted .

4,5/5


A bit the same about the collar.
the  tarnished gilt,  and the pearls flake.
I got it new too at the Harajuku's shop in Paris,
a bit desapointed.
Plus, once, I had to fix the the ring of the clasp which was open
itself.

3/5



The shoes, 
about the comfort, nothing to say,
it is just the one of the best pair of shoes I have.
Very easy to walk with, I can walk the whole day with.
The quality is not bad but some diamonds "escaped".
WTF ?!
4/5


The bag ... LOL
as you can see, it is of course not leather, 
I admit I use it enough often, 
but I only got it few month ago ._.
They should not use a material so rigid at that "place"
I regret the fact there is real rabbit fur too ....
There is very beautiful  faux fur.
2/5


About the dresses,
The quality is perfect, 
but on one of them I realized something,
braces are not well placed.
When you wear it , the lining appears .
A designer mistake.
I will fix it later.
4,5/5

I bought 2 dress in 38 size, one in 40 the other in 42
I will have to fiw the 40 and 42, they are really too much large XD
one in 38 fits me perfectly, but a bit tight at the breast.
the other 38 size one, is TOO LARGE =_=
Even in japanese brands I need one of the smalest size .

To conclude:
Some things are TOO much expensive for the quality with is not as much perfect as we could expect
for that brand.
The best value for money, are the dresses.
But the second time I went to Tokyo,
I checked the Alice In Wonderland ( of Tim Burton) inspiration model,
looked nice on the web site, but pretty much cheap 
( because of the fabric used for)
It look liked a disguise.

The Jesus Diamante designs makes some of us dream
but we have to look twice before to buy :)







4 commentaires:

  1. Jesus Diamante stuff is soo cute,I always wanted a pair of shoes from them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If you can get a pair of JD shoes, you should , they are very comfortable .

      Supprimer
  2. So what were the flat measurements for the size 40 and 42 dresses? Do you remember?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am sorry I do not remember but usually when you buy it, they indicate the flat measurments .
      Also, the flat measurment, changes ! It depends of the shape of the model , and if it's a dress or a skirt etc .
      a 42 for a straight dress will be different from a 42 of a bustier dress :s

      Supprimer