Who are you dear ?

14~03~2012

Despite of the ammunt of work I have , 
because yes, I have a life, 
a life I do love ,
I check my comments and message , 
and wanted to know if the no-life came on my blog,
was still enough bored  , with an empty life ,
to go , check and "unlike" my posts.
Obviously , yes !! xD
I am so glad someone give to my person so much importance , 
to waste the time "unliking" a lot of my post ! Lol
Thank you so much for loving my Reactions's updates~
And thank you for coming so often ,
it increase my stats . x)



Who are you ?
I am curious to know the one who makes me laugh x)
I am pretty honored you still came and stalk, 


Anyway, I realize how "unclever" you are,
'cause you totally did what I wished you to,
so easy ~

It really amuse me !
Please show yourself, do not be a coward! <3


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire