School & Jesus Diamante

13~03~2012

Working Working ....
Not that much interesting, we continue our project =_=
I have been  sick  so I am late.

For the visual pleasure, 
amazing work from ESMOD Paris Pupils~
So much better than mines XD












One of my fave~





 I think the theme was " china" ... No ? XD

After school ,
I hade to go to my future, OUR future appartment
to show to my Bitchy Manue~
For her to stay a week end with her boyfriend ^^

Got my lunch at the Mc Do just next =D


We have nothing in, and need to bring everything =_=
We should make some renovation works before the Darling's arrival.


Coming back home, 
late after girls,
Mom told me I got my Jesus Diamante Order <3


Simple dress,
So Darling will not complain :p

Ok ... I failed, 
a printed one AGAIN XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire