Relax Saturday

24~03~2012

It was a bit hard to awake ,
but what a pleasure to, with some Hubby's lovely words <3
But I feel asleep back so often, my poor darling was speaking alone ^^""""

I decided do not work for school , 
and go with Mother to Paris for a bit of shopping , 
I could buy some thing thanks to my daughter's gift card~

Had to go back home, 
because I had a baby sitting tonight , again ^^"


Zara Dress
for summer

Mom chosen this one for herself , but ....
I could take it some times :p

The Jesus's Life
but I would like to finish teh Satanic Bible first =_=
I started when I was 15 Y/O .... >_<

This is was I was reading at the same time of the Satanic Bible XD
I started this serie when i was around 12-13 maybe,
investigations during Antic Roma  *_*
They wrote news titles ~

Because we might go to China in August,
I'll meet his family so ... Maybe better to start now XD

I am not a big fan of horror movies
( I only watch  with Darling lol)
But I like in literature.
I will improve my english ( yes I really need to have a better level ) , these bilingual versions
are very good x)
Darling could improve his french too =D

Well, now I need to find the time to read ><

To fit with Hime outfits.
I might customize a bit, too simple.

I "neede" it :p

Because I do Love Alice in Wonderland stuff =3

These ones were too cute ,
I bought one for Hubby  and an other for myself~


* Sorry Bitches you cant express yourself anymore =D *

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire