Badminton, Massage and night walk

26~08~2012

Today with the familly it is Badminton 8D
I was not feeling  well so I did
not play a lot and stayed in the "V.I.P" room XD


We met the girl of one other member familly,
darling" she speaks english 8D"
Ah ? why she did not speak to me ? Almost did like
I did not exist ?! -_-
Anyway, I can't hold chinese girl anymore,
so much bitchies.... :p
So she ignored me ? Fine  I had my book XD
After lunch in a restaurent with everybody,
we had foot and back/neck massage :o

The one who did it to me was a young blind girl.
At the begining it was hard o_o !
And painful ,
but after ok XD

Legs and foot was pleasant


They  brough us herbs jelly and water,
to be honnest the herbs jelly was near disgusting,
but Darling told me it was healthy so I ate everything @_@

The evening we went near the Goangzhou 
tower, but lazy to across the water,
we stayed and walked around.

<3 p="p">
Guangzhou Tower





8D

Shopping Mall

We went in a "luxe" supermarket,
between the "Elle & Vire" french milk, 
and Volvic water,
there was a lot of moon cakes <3 p="p">
For the Mid-Autumn festival (Zhongqiu)
Haagen dazs Moon cakes





We took the bus,
for once , a joy !
It was almost empty <3 p="p">
And please, only 2yuan !!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire