First day in Shanghai: Visiting and nails

14~08~2012

Ok ! 
First day in Shanghai,
we decided to go around and change a bit of money.

Touday's outfit:
Dress: Zaza
Necklace: Claire's
Brancelet: Chocomint
Other: offbrand


We went to the restaurent of the hotel for the breakfast.

Radis & Coke
The coke here does not have the same taste
than in France or Spain ._.



Vegetables

Beignets with pumpkin inside

Rice

Street

The river,
wich is very green :s

We stoped at a shop for a bag for darling
and I made a new friend 8D

I know I should not touch animals , espacially here in China,
but I can't resist ,
plus it was so cute ;_;




In a shopping mall,
pattisseries with red bean inside.

Let's use Hello Kittie for our periodes ladies ....
I do not understand that o_o
Hello Kitty is for children , no ?

Souless merry-go-round


"Gothic Lol-ita" shop  x)

Games places

In the shopping mall, 
in became like in the 30's

with a european touch

US 8D !

This is for Chouchoute and Evy,
I found my character, Patrisiam !
Bitchy look, slutty position,
blingbling ..... 8D

Paris ~

Old tramway


The place was very cool, with a lot of shops





It looks like a piggy for me,
but I see piggy everywhere currently ....

Waiting at the bank to change money,
darling Offered me a piggy x)

We walked around again
entered in a shopping mall,
and I found 

It is been a long time I did not even care 
about my nails ....


Last year, I tried acrylique nails, with tips for extentions
and acrylique on.
During the year I sometimes, 
ok , rarely, do my nail myself in gel, but my UV nail machine is sh*t.
Here, I try gel extensions.


Result after around 4 hours x)








I will post how it will be before I remove them.


Here , angry bird is so popular !
I remember, we spend so much tim with Hubby, playing it on iPhone


Piggy phone case, offered by Darling <3 p="p">
I will try some, histoire de ne pas mourrir idiote,
ca serait bête 8D

Hubbt bought me these too x)
Pink for me , blue for him :)


4 commentaires:

  1. Les patchs pour les points noirs y'en a aussi en France tu sais 8D XD

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. alors toi ... XD
      Déja j'en ai pu a la maison, et 2 c'est moin cher ici , 3 cétait pas le mm principe actif donc je teste car a Paris y'a qu'une seule marque ou 2 qui sont vraiment efficaces et de 4 ca marche bien car ca ressert vraiment les pores 8D
      donc a combiner avc les autre à paris x)

      Supprimer