Montmartre and Museum with Hubby

06~08~2012
I asked Hubby what he would like to visit, 
and then we went to the Sacré Coeur.



I like the architecture itself,
but not the atmosphere.
I feel very uncomfortable,
guardian are rude, you cannot take any photos inside,
I rather go to the little church in Normandy !




  A carmel








This is for Chouchoute and Sha XD
I will not translate :p

We walked to my school, 
I needed to give my papers back to confirm my internship.

Near it, there is the House-Museum of the artist


A part was the "private home"
there is for exhibition the daily items of the Artist


I love his library !



Oeudipe et le Sphinx

Unicorn








I do not know if they changed the toilets,
or if it's the ones from the origins but,
was cool 8D

Like my ganny had *_*


Les rois Mages

Prometheus,
which has been punished for giving fire to mortals





Leda




Helene, on the Troy's walls



Les Argonautes 

Moise arriving on the promised land,
removing his sandals.

Walking of the Muses


Thespius 's Daughters

Ariane and Thésée

Hercule et l'hydre de lerne

Messaline
Valeria Messalina,sometimes spelled Messallina, (c. 17/20 – 48) was a Roman empress as the third wife of the Emperor Claudius. She was also a paternal cousin of the Emperor Nero, second cousin of the Emperor Caligula, and great-grandniece of the Emperor Augustus. A powerful and influential woman with a reputation for promiscuity, she conspired against her husband and was executed when the plot was discovered." wiki




Les anges de Sodome

Jupiter


Salomé

Love succeed on the death

The Triomphe of Alexander the Great

Jesus blessing his mother


The apparition

The lust




Leda again


Helene again



Prometheus

Le Juif-Errant

Jeune fille Thrace portant la Tête d'Orphée


Dalila

Orphée on  Eurydice's grave

Zeus and Europa



Walking back Saint-Lazare station, 
I shown Darling the Trinité Church.





















I Like it , it's is a huge church and always empty !



Before to take the train, Hubby invited me for lunch x)

2 commentaires:

  1. Je suis pareil pour toi en ce qui concerne le Sacré-Cœur, l'ambiance est vraiment glaciale et puis il y a toujours un monde fou...

    Il faut vraiment que je retourne au musée Gustave Moreau par contre, on y était allés avec ma classe de terminale et j'avais beaucoup aimé son œuvre !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. le sacré coeur c'est a faire une fois XD

      oui je ne connaissais pas , et ca faisait 3ans que cétait a 2 numéros de mon école alors, mais jai beaucoup aimé, surtout ses inspirations mythologiques *_*

      Supprimer