Departure for China: Part II

12~08~2012


Part II: Moscow-Shanghai
Time: 01:23am ( ok we are the 13th ….)
Place: On the plane



I love these eggs ...


So, I arrived on time at Moscow and had to wait for around 6 hours, I do not complain actually, it is less than last time, when I went to Melbourne, we had to wait for around 23 hours … My back still remember ! XD

First, if hostesses and stewarts were very kind, arrived for the chenck-in ( where you put out everything you have in your pockets…and more !) a guy ( a one very … Russian XD) almost scream on me o_o ! Désolée si je suis un peu déphasée et donc longue à la détente ( quoi que je n’ai pas réellement besoin d’être fatiguée pour cela ) Enfin BREF ! I had the time to check e-mails, facebook, send SMS to Parents,etc and then I did a little tourn around, I found present for Mom ( It was her birthday on the last 7th) I had to go to Terminal F, it was quite long actually and Iwas a bit tired so I stayed at the Transfert Area were we could plug and charge phones and  laptops. I got some wifi too so messaged some of my friends, tried to check how to get Facebook and other dangerous ( for bad governments)  networks in China. 
Was the time to boarding, we had to go down stairs to take a bus, we were all waiting, like , more or less, correct people, then arrived maybe 6 or 7 chineses they push all us to pass front and get the bus o_o !!!! WTF ?! WERE HAVE YOU BEEN EDUCATED ?!
TV !!!!!!!

It is maybe nothing for some, but this kind of unpolitness really kills me. I wish no wars will happens in France or China, or else, people will kill for ingsignifiant things, because of leak of politeness and respect first actually, not even by real need. * Se signe * About “chineses” ( because they are not all like that fortunately !) we have behing us  a mother and I guess her son, you know the cliché of the “king kid”, a fatty young boy, maybe single son, and OMG ! Always moving, pushing sits, noisy, not polite, I mean, not respectful about others around him/ them … No … No I am not angry -_- I just want to give him a slap he might never get but urgently derserve !
Yes I dare to judge and criticize, because, on that point I am good enough to do it.  Mom still often got good “feedback” from others about me , I mean about politeness ( because of course, if you attack me or look at me , directly or no, I will become a bitch, a stalker and never give up to come again and overe again ‘till it is not funny anymore 8D)
Even the children I look after, they all , more or less tried to push me , to see what they could be able to do , or not, with me. Let me tell you the all quicly understood where was the limits with me , and I NEVER touched them ( Ok Ambroisine got a cold shower, once XD), in the case of Philou, she hurts herself good enough alone -_- .
On the plane I met a very kind girl from northway (… Makes me thing of “Game of Thrones” and the great wall and John Snow *_* )



We talked a little bit and we watched some movies, I decided to start by Troy, I think it was a bad choice, I am so tired , was so stressed, and still a bit because I do not know China at all, not even enough of vocabulary, unlike when I went to Japan, I almost cried , many times front it … But the worst was , of course, at the end, when Achilles finally find back Briséis ;_;  and … Then … Pâris … T_T





Funny to see titles in Rusian XD
It's for my Cousin Marina 8D



Strangely, one of my favorite moments are when Briséis speaks about Gods with Achilles, when Priam come to him to get the body of his son Hector ( see see !! I still remember my literature lessons from my 11 years old !  All the names ! Who is who, the son of who killed by who and how *_* We studied the Illiad and the Odisey, and the Metamophoses by Ovide, I loved it so much !!)
When Pâris “ what’s re name ?” “ Enée ! “ Awwww !! The one that without him, Rome would never born ! (And of course the Achilles’s death …)
Makes  me think about the Serie I am currently continued, “ Les Mystères Romains” 4 “children” who always got troubles… Sorry , investigations and mysteries to discover. I am so into antiquity, and the northway girl is watching “ The warth of Titans” I do not leave it …. XD
I regret I did not continued latin and antic greec, now I want to reat again the Iliade, the Odyseus, the metamorphoses …  Homère, Virgile, Ovide *_* Maybe I could find on internet or downloading on my iPhone? Because I am stupid and forgot my book ( of the Roman Mysteries !) I started yesterday at home ! So I will read the last of the serie, the one I brought in my big luggage… and read the other in September, but I was really angry at myself, I almost cried inside, the proof my nerves let go -_-, should be better after 12 hours of sleep.
About Troy, I remember I was around 11 years old when it was at cinema and with my friend we went to see it 3 times ( Troy, Troie, trois, 3 …. Ok shut myself up)
And even 10 years later ( Oh my … Already 10 years !!) I still listen the original soundtrack: Remember me

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me, in your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
Just remember me

I am the one star that keeps burning, so brightly,
It is the last light, to fade into the rising sun

I'm with you
Whenever you tell, my story
For I am all I've done

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me, in your memory
Remember me

I am that one voice in the cold wind, that whispers
And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky

As long as I still can reach out, and touch you
Then I will never die

Remember, I'll never leave you
If you will only
Remember me

Remember me...

Remember, I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
I live forever
Remember me

Remember me

Remember... me...

How I love it *_* ! <3 span="span">

8D on the way

Ohohoh!




I still have 4 hours of plane , more or less,
So I hesitate, Romeo + Juliet or Dr. House ….
Dr.House, I should watch episode I already saw, ‘cause, without subtitles it will be a bit hard  for me …. But at the same time, if I watch R + J …. It  will definitely kill me  ._.

Finally, It was R+J....
Leo' is just so hot *_*

But in the character of Romeo,
I just want to shake him and say " WTF ?! Stop being Emo ! MOVE" 
XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire