Part III: Finally in Shanghai

13~08~2012


Part III
Place: Shanghai
We finally arrived and we Shared a taxi with Ida, the girl I met on the plane, we change some money and direction the center of Shanghai.
We first stop for Ida who went back to her apartment and then we continued for our  way,
But , it is here problems start. We looked for the hotel referring to the map gave by the web site, but impossible to find it, I spent all my Mo authorized in an other country in 3mins and spend , I do not want to know how much, calling a number wich was wrong and the customer service …

After more than one hour and a strong rain,  we looked for it by the address only and the we found -_-
We check in and fall asleep after a very deserved shower.
From the hotel


Around 7:00pm we went down and met and américan guy, darling started to speak with him and finally, we all 3 took the metro and went outside for dinner.
Clean metro !!








We found a vegetarian restaurant, it was very good , eh, I even had an Evian water bottle 8D.
I ate things….Which I still do not know what it was, but seemed more like octopus than vegetable things @_@



I can't believe it is vegetable, 
and it was very spicy !

Evian My love !
It's not Volvic but ....

After, the guys decided to do a turn around and to visit 2 big buildings, and go on the top XD









We were 3 to try to count the dragons, 
but still could not be really sure, 
between 7 and 9 XD



8D





Metro mascott x)

We got wifi thanks to Hubby’s tricks, but still not facebook, no bloger , no twitter …. XD Plurk works on phone, a bit and ameblo too but I am a bit lazy to post over there actually, I will see .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire