Departure for China: Part 1

12~08~2012


Part I : Paris-Moscow
Time: 14 :30 
Place: on the plane.

At CDG airport, we have a red cow ...

Or a Luxe restaurent in the middle of the way


I am pretty much tired, we went to bed around 3am, because we tried to help my father to connect his new MacPro with the wifi at home,  we did not succeed yet, but at least, now he has Skype, so parents could contact me during my stay in China.
Dates changes, so instead of coming back the 12th on September, I will arrive the 13th… I need to inform my bosses  ;_;

We planed to leave at 9am, but as usual, we left later… 9:30am, it seems stupid but it stresses me a lot, to take the train or the plane is a big deal, I am always worried to arrive too late.
By the way, we arrived at the Terminal 2E, as it was wrote on my plane ticket,  but “ ah but Aeroflot company is not here anymore, they changed at the beginning of the month,  you have to go to the Terminal C” … WTF ?! o_O

è_é

Kid's area

No e-mail to inform me, no more information ?! I was not very happy actually, I will write them. We finally arrived, check-in, and direction Gate C91. My parents had to stop before stairs, I said good bye and then accrossed the Passeport “checking” were a man : “ How elegant you are ! You are going to meet your Darling at Moscow ? “ “ Actually no, WE are going to China and visit his family, my Darling is not Russian :p “ It was funny and the guy very kind x)
Finally ! I am less stressed

Oh le gros zozio!

I was not stressed anymore after passing the check point and walking to the Gate in the middle of  Duty free Luxe shops and  kids’s area in the aiport.
We left at the right time: 11:45am and I am currently writing my article from the plane,  the stop at Moscow is around 6 hours, I will have enough time to do a round in the different shops.

On the plane On the plane!!!


 My Mom’s friend, who is Russian, said Moscow is very expensive and we all know at the airports, prices are highter so … Moscow + Aiport =  x_x ?
I will see and tell what’s interesting in . ^^

 No TV ;_;

Fortunately I got "that" 
well, "normal" and "muggle" fashion,
not that much interesting, that's what I studied for 3 years -_-

Lunch , 
Well, it is like at the canteen at school, 
ok but not more XD

2 commentaires:

  1. J'ai peur en avion mais curieusement ça me manque maintenant que j'ai lu ton post xD Il y a toute une ambiance d'attente, d'excitation, de voyage quoi, qu'on ne ressent pas forcément en voiture ou en train.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Vas y ! la prochaine fois on part ensemble avec Chantilly 8D !! ( me ferais moins chier lors des escales de 6-20heures ! XD)

      Supprimer