Purikura & Cinema with Hubby

08~08~2012

It is a relax day,
we went out around paris, near the national library and
did purikuras with my Love x)


I like this kind of expression 
on Paris's wall, 
so we do not forget what happened after
medias  do not speak about some topics anymore


We directly took the metro to La defense, 
We planed to see : Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

We had a bit of free time before the begining and saw  Batman and Catwoman at Toy's'rus
8D

 Yeah!
I did not read the book,
so I do not know what should I expect ^^


It was not bad at all, 
but it is from a book,
and I should first read it before to give my "analyse'
( and I admit I am a bit lazy to write)
Just, go to see it, at the first place is good to go with fiends and
spend  a good moment 8D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire