Paris with Hubby & ex-wifey

04~08~2012

We decided to meet with my ex-wifey ,
( yeah we found our own hubbies XD),
Evy, to go somewhere in Paris, 
we planed to go to the Louvre Museum, 
but at the last moment we changed for the Père Lachaise cemetery.








One of my favorite grave, 
It is for a russian princess

I love the ones with windows *_*



I am not sure ,
I need to do some research for,
but seem very freemanson architecture.


With Heart




I really need to learn ho to use photoshop x)







Amen !




<3 p="p">

It was hot and Darling did not feel well, so we decided
to go to Louvre Museum wich will me more fresh.



The Napoleon III's appartments at one of my favorite part
with the french and italian paint part, and medieval, and egiptian, and...
I do love the whole Museum  actually ._.





The current Temporary Exhibition items,
It is modern art but, I like enough,
it is Wim Delvoye.

Looks like some Moi-Même-Moitié prints,
isn't it ?

Seriously ?!











It is very lovely, and the first time I see the piece.

Looks like the shell in  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *_*
When he makes drink the liquid to Dumbledor 






This one makes me think
of the train in:
Alice Madness: The Returns


Coxis....

Piggy !



Real Rabbit slipers... For You Chouchoute.



We came back home early enough , 
so I went to feed and cuddles the Kitties with the day light, 
I prefer do it before the night,cause, all the neighbors I look after cats and gardens,
they have big houses - gardens, so ....
I a bit affraid.

These both, a Mom and her Son,live outside,
and the Mistress told me I could only pass few days by weeks,
not everyday.
But I prefered to go everyday, plus the both cats, were often waiting at the door for some cuddles.




I was a bit exhausted , so a bath was required.
I started a new book of the Roman Mysteries....
I finish them so fast T_T


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire