Leaving Beijing for Guangzhou

22~08~2012

We left the hotel on the morning to
take a flight for Guangzhou ( Canton )
But before, we meet the Darling's couzin again
for a last breakfast all together.
Once again,
I am not fan of chinese food ^^"
Little robot for listening music :p

The mythic plane-meal x)

Was hot and spicy ><

We finally arrived at his grand-father's place,
where I also met his aunt :)

We just went down to have a dinner.

vegetables <3 br="br">But would be so much better without oil :s

Rice and pork,
but it was a bit too much for me,
so I gave the reste to Darling

You also could choose you fresh fish x)






Or your fresh, kind of, beaver T_T

Was so cute ><


if someone can give me
the real name of that animal please tell me ^^

We went to the supermarket to buy some snacks

Jackie Chan 8D

The Korean singer Rain,
For you ma Stellou et Cousine Marina :p

Want Dumbo rice ?

Which rice ? 

Mickey copy XD

I met the big turtle too :p


:p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire