Beijin Day 3 : National Museum of China and ShabuShabu

19~08~2012

Grey weather for hot


We started the day by goind to the National
Museum of China


The entrance is free, 
that's here you think communism is good XD
Even us, stranger, we "save" money .
( Yes, because let's be honnest, in yuan, entrances are not expensive)



Most of the famouse wise men.
Starts with Plato,
others I do not remember, 
I need to ask Hubby :S

Budah of course

Hall


Pantsless little kid XD

Mao


Painting room









The main theme is the revolution,
surprising isnt'it ? :p






I do not know the China's history well, 
so I cannot comment the works.


C'est un sacré morceau!

"Quand la Chine séveillera,
le Mondre tremblera"
Napopo 1er reprit plus tard par Alain Peyrefitte.
Autant vous dire qu'on est déjà dans de beaux draps !
Toujours écouter les grands ancient de se monde,
même des usurpateurs de pouvoir comme Napoléon 1er x)

Quand ils nous fichaient encore la paix 8D
* c'est bon faut le prendre au second degré hein !*

Les grottes de Lascaux version chinoise 8D



We are all from the same roots,
I can't believe some people continue to fight,
using stupid reasons ...
The most stupid might be religion ,
and the non-tolerance about the different ideas and point of view of
each other for me.




At that times,
men  went to "shop" for food....
Now they are not able to find the right place
for soap or vegetables.















A eureopean monk !







I was a bit tired so I stoped to wait for darling,
when, a chinese man,
politely  sit next tom me and started to ask me if I was american.
I replied and he tried to speak with me , in chinese ....
He was very bad in english but stil tried to ask me serveral things
and told me compliments .... XD
I was a bit scared but at the same time  blushed ^^"




Do our current books will least that long ?!




We arrived a bit late, so, we did not have the
time to finish everything, we came back to the hotel.


Once back at the hotel,
Darling's cousin called us and proposed to meet 
for the dinner.




He was the first member of darling's family I meet, after his parents
last year.
He came with his nephew.
Both were very kind and polite , 
thing which was very pleasant , because since the begining of my stay,
chineses hasve no education with the people around them !
I really spent a good time .

There was so much food @_@


The same design than the old times ^^"""

After dinner we went to his cousin's place and met his wife, 
and quickly the nephew's grand-mother.
His wife was as kind as him, 
and they all speak english ! <3 p="p">




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire