Day 3 at Shanghai: Temple and Korean meal

16~08~2012

The morning was beautiful , but already hot.
I quickly regret  dressed up in Moi-même-Moitié, with black color
and petittcoat ;_;


I love this kind of art in the streets x) 


Arriving at the Temple



Golden Lions



Entrance



You have to throw a coin in the hole to get luck,
next tom me a group of french teenagers tried,
I asked Darling a coin ( what ?! I did not had coins , only billet)
and YEAH ! First time, succeed !
But it was the chance of the begginer, 
the second time I tried , I failed.
A bit of luck , but the destiny does not want to give me
too much obviously x)





Principal court




Again, 
you could throw coins , up this time
 to get luck.


*_*




This one was particylary funn !


The outside modern world





Coins on the dragon's eyes






I do not know anything,
well not enough to comments the photos
about Boudihsm etc, so
please forgive me ><




The Budah's life on boards with
percious materials.



Dragon under the "tower" of coins

Did the forget to cut ? 


I wonder if these white pigeons
belong to the temple , or not.





For the breakfast-lunch-dinner, we tried a Korean restaurent, 
it was great to finally sit .


We were alone 8D


I tried Korean restaurant once, 
it was few years ago
and at Ho Chi Mihn city in vietnam.

You cook by yourself

Beef


MUSHROOM !! <3 p="p">
These are my favorite .

I do not remember the name,
but it's a fungi,
You can get it only once per year in the mountains side.
It is rare and  very expensive,
usually it is a present for wedding....


In the Metro ...


Dinner XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire