Beijin day 4: The Forbidden City

20~08~2012
Today it is Forbidden City !

Like the hotel elevator :p

Before anyting, 
It was the worst day since the begining of the stay.
A little bit more and I was able to kill a chinese !!!!


Useless to tell about the heat and sun.
But it could be ok without the f***-ing chinese
who do not respect you.
( no , I am not angry, I am calm ... Very calm ...x_x)

The entrance is about 60yuan (7€35)

Police :p


Even if it is not free, 
there is a lot of people ;_;







We should have a small car or bike,
will be much easier x)


















Throne room, 
reminds me of the end of the movie
"The last Emperor" 












All on you way you have serveral different and small
"museum"
with different pieces of the daily from the royal family





By the way, 
I often stop to sit and wait for Hubby and rest a bit,
I was reading when some people stoped front me,
to take me in ... PHOTO !!!
WTF ?!
Once, twice, 3 times and more  it happened during the visit !
At the begining I just stand up and leave looking at them very angrily,
and them " oh ? " like " but why that look ? What did we wrong?"
But at the end I was so tired and upset, when women took me,
I followed them and asked them to remove the photos.
Seriously ! They did not even ask, 
I am not a piece of the museum or a beast at the Zoo.
They never see a western or what ?!
It is very primitive for me.



*_*







The gardens



Some things were really beautiful,
but buildings look all like each other unfortunately,
but inside, 
thanks to the respective function they have,
the decoration is different.







Headpiece for the queen










Mattez un peu la taille des perles quoi o_o




Throne















But a funny thing,
we were going to take the bus after visiting and 2 young chinese guys, 
asked me if the could took a photo of me.
They were smiling and they asked so I agreed,
and finally they both, each their turn,
took a photo with me XDXDXDXD

In these case it's fun .
We droped off the bus,
and looked for a camera shop, where I could fix mine.
I loose the cover for my camera lense,
and the protection lense and a part of the lense iteself was falling o_o

After a shop where the women was not even able to open and asked me 500yuan
but 300 when we left,
we asked an other who did it for 100 yuan ( ok my father do it for free to customers,
but we are ine china and we are strangers XD)
and I bought a cover too.

Church,
Hubby proposed to go in,
but I was too much tired.




Chinese street as before

Want a scorpio as snack ? 





There were so many strange things o_o
We met an american and his lover buying
scorpios XD
"hey guys, won't try with me ?!"
No no ... thanks @_@

Some were still alive and moving


We took a snack at that chinese fast food

Whant a portrait ? x)


I got a bracelet with real water pearls
at the forbidden city;
the  woman who made it studied friend and she spoke a bit with me .
It was strange to finally start to speak french again !

Before to have dinner, 
I changed for the dress offered by Darling today <3 br="br">He proposed me a very cute and hime  box for jewells
but I was affraid I could not carry it,
but the main reason was it  cost a little bit too much.
Did not want him to spend so much for a box I do not really need.
A dress it more usefull.


Noodles 

I DO LOVE THAT !!! ><

Smiling mushroom :p

Going back in the room,
we  had a new roomate :p



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire