Back in France and School

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 18~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Back to my flat, a bit tired.


I love Christmas in my building XD



Today's outfit , hairstyle and makeup




Mouahahaha  

I got some books at the "traje" museum :3


I made a point on my CD's pucharses ....
Just, I do not know where I could put it ... XD

Mägo de Oz !! <3 td="">

I received at during my stay , at my Aunt place some T-Shirts...


Stravaganzza *^*


And Saratoga, Leo's period.

I came back with +6 T-Shirts ... Normal 8D

On the afternoon, we had a presentation at school with Jeanne.



Selfies bofore to pass 8D
I fucking look tired  .

And during the break ,
we ate some ham and salchichon 8DDD

BONHEUR ULTIME


Going back home, I met Chatouille, the cat of the neighbors.
Never saw a cat "talking" sooooo much -_-



As I still have my concert ticket for the Mägo de Oz date in Barcelona,
I decided to, instead of wasting is, spend more money but go to Barcelona for some days  8D
I booked my trip:
Spain I come back on the 26th of December 8DDDDDDD <3 p="">




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire