Shopping & Cinema

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 12~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Our university has such great messages on walls .... 8D
You little dumb.


As Hubby came back from his trip, je also brought me back some stuffs x)

White and off white boleros

Black ones

Because, seriously , it amazes me XD
I had to get one, hey, you are a life style princess, 
or you are not 8D
* joke*

For the microwaves :p

Lolita hat,

Round off white headress

Red/pink

Headband for shower ,
but it is quite huge :/
I look silly with ( more than usual I mean )

One to cover my breadmaker machine

For the heater

For my phone.
I swear, it's a phone, but it is not the right model for so, I had to adapt.


For TV 8D
For now, I swear, I stop it ... ( more or less)
Until I get a bigger appartment 8D

Got Rapunzel in the Kinder Suprise, 
I wanted Bella T_T
( at least it's not Aurora)

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 19~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Today at job, we exchanged  the christmas gifts :p

                                         

I got a nail polish set, 
there are some colors I would never biy by myself, 
but why not ?!


and a little makeup pocket, 
perfect before my trips x)






Bunny asking for a piece of my meal, again.

Full moon *^*

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 20~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

It's cold, bu at least, sun is here.


Raven , I love them so much :o

Today outfit :p

Mägooooooo \^o^/

Working hard at the class of Socials politics


We found new stuffs on the walls,
With Bruno we had to take them.
Seriously, you people have nothing better to do than to provoke ?
Especially to write insanities.

Huggies with bunny, who really doesnt like it.

In my building they are cool !
They put a christmas tree 8D



Also, Chouquette mademy day,
I received a suprise letter with a badge :p
Just .... Fuck U ! XD
Thank my Choue <3 p="">
On the evening we went to finally see Thor 2 with Hubby 8D
and he invited me at the restaurent after.



I had to translate him the menu

Carpaccio with goat cheese *^*

Ohhhh *^*
Please note the vegetables next to the meat XD



Cheese cake....
I do not recommand it, it was not as good as those at Berko nor even starbuck !

There are soem train renovations -_- so we had to take a bus, 
but it was comfortable 8D
What a luxe for 20mins of way .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire