Mägo de Oz Fest in Barcelona


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 Concert #2 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

(Thanks the photoshop editing fail for putting my name everywhere -_-)

So, second part of my day 8D


Thank you very much Merca Entradas for wishing me a good concert, 
but ... It's me or you just "forgot" to inform that,
Leo will not play ? When now it is official since days ?! 8D

Sunset since my balcony *^*

The fair is starting to be enlightened

I never get tired of the sky.
In Paris we rarely have one like this,
and not in winter.


I left the hotel,
going to the concert but I did not really know how to go actually....

On the metro, I saw a woman, with two young boys, one wearing a Mägo de Oz T-Shirt.
I am someone really stressed about getting lost especially when I need to go somewhere for a precise time.
I took the small of the courage I have ( I do not talk to strangers so easily, but I am working on it 8D )
and asked if they where doing to the concert .
The woman replied  yes , so I asked again if I could just follow them.
She said " Sure ! I will meet my sister who comes with us , come come !"

Who said catalan were not sympathetic ?!
I do not know if it was because I was there or not, but they spoke to each other in spanish .
We met the Mari's sister, Mayte.
We all 5, with Mari's son, Nahoa and hi friend, we took the direction of the place.
We first had a stop at a small restaurent were teh ower was a friend of them 8D
But here, the spoke in catalan with the owner x)

With Mayte, with found some commun intereste, Leo Jiménez, of course 8D
But also H.I.M and many other nordic metal groups 8D
But ! The best , commun love for the spanish group Trobar de Morte  !!!
Also vampires x)

After some drinks, we took the direction of the venue !!!


Ah... Ah... Ah .... ~_~
( I was preapared ... I was .....)
Frustrating when you know where he is, whith who , doing what they do ...
Guys seriously 8D
 You broke my  mythes XD
(Humor, ok ?!)



Bürdel King 8D



Ah Ah Ah .... My new crush Txus and his amazing outfit 8D
I will never be like before ...
I am traumatised for the rest of my life

(But, do not misunderstand me,
I like Txus, the irony is humor only .)





I took my Dad's new camera for this concert.
The photos are better, but I discovered , putting the video on my laptop ....
the video option , for something moving so much ....
Let's say it's a total fail XD







Con Fernando Ponce de León x)








After a speach of Txus, and a small break.
Mägo de Oz turn ^^

Mägo de Oz Setlist Sant Jordi Club, Barcelona, Spain 2013



Zeta \ ^o^/







I have not much to comment.
as I already saw them few days ago only.
The place was smaller but still great.


I tried my father Camera, smaller, with better video quality ...
Except for night ! XD
GOSH !




......
I wish I had subtitles ! XD




Buisness is buisness....
To make catalans even more proud x)


The quality of the photos are a bit better.
But none of the videos is good enough :/
So, I have no one to post this time .

The concert finished late. I was affraid to miss the last train
But Mayte and her sister told me we  do not have to worry about, 
because there are metros all the night during week ends !

Itsn't it great ?!
I realize how much Paris, as capital is late.
After 1:30am you have nothing more.
Only some bus ... One per hour -_-


stamp ! x)

Again, I went to the bath directly !
I am so dead !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire