Last day in Madrid


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 17~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



Last day ... ;_;
It foggy and a bit cold compared to the pervious days è-é.


While waiting for my cousin, I finished to watch " The last tempation of the Christ"
Jesus, pulled off he heart from his chest ... but ok , alright  . XD

We went to the super market,
I got some Turròn and Salchichòn to bring back to France :p


I know , some of my friend turned vegans ,
I am sorry for them to show so much "dead bodies" and " killed animals"
I totatlly agree we , well.... others , eat too much meat ( I rarely eat , because expensive , and  I will not eat shit, sorry , and also because I am not super fan of meat) but delicatessen is too good to stop it ._.
After, yes, I totally agree to change the way animal are raised and killed.
We should have smaller farms ( human size !), organic, reasoned and have a human way to kill animal:
Thinking they also have feelings, stress and feel the pain.


After lunch, we went to the museum " del traje" , of the costume/fashion.

A point about Museums in Madrid: to those I went , usually if you are european, student, and less than 25 years old, it is free 8DD

The same at Tarragona, if I had my student card, I would get a discount ^^


At the entrance , there was an temporary  exhibition about the Nancy Doll,
quite famous in Spain.
They have been dressed by high fashion designers

One of my favourite <3 p="">

This was ade by a fashion student.
It was totally the kind of design I could make x)
So " kawaii", japanese-lolita inspiration.
(yeah since years, the cakes/sweeties prints etc are the fav prints of the lolita designers -_- )

Other made by fashion students


We passed at the main part of the museum

Costumes for differents regions of Spain.


.... old patterns .... ._.
The traumatism of the last year as fashion  student ....
XD


Chouquette could live in the past, 
they had high socks with music notes :p


Sewing kits, in gold 8D

Fans, so "rori"

Baby bonnet.

Mantilla *^*





X)))))) !

I love it ... red such a beautiful color


Modern times

Fluffy



The baby cotumes are really cute.
I had this kind of dresses when I was baby.

Some old dolls

Old dolls dressed with traditional spanish costumes
and old ones.






It was short but quite interesting,
unfortunately nothing before the XVIIIth century :/
As in France, it's rare to have costume preserved enough.

We passed to my aunt place, to pick up  my luggage and we went to the airport.


Christmas ~

This time , I was carefull: arrived in advance directly registered my luggage etc .



And my seat number was like a joke -_- 


I took a "dinner", the cashier  and I talked a bit, because of my nail art XD
I felt a bit strange ... And did not wish to leave.
But I did not cry ! 8D


I do love to travel, but it is better for me to do it with friends or family, 
because I get blue to leave a place when going back home XD


IM HERE ! I cannot  miss ( again) my plane ! XD

Erf :/
No one wants to keep me in Madrid ?  T_T



  Hmmm ... ~_~

My parents were supposed to pick me up,
but they were late XD

To sum up this trip,
I really enjoyed my first time in Madrid, and was glad to see my family.
The concert was just totally GREAT !
I even have a new friend ;)

I cannot wait to come back again in the future .



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire