Mägo de Oz Fest in Madrid



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 Concert アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



After shopping and lunch, we left with auntie to go to the venue.

8D ....
The first time I pays that much for a single way in train ....
But at least train is on time and IT IS CLEAN !!
Not creepy as ours in Paris.

The concert is at Palacio Vistalegre
which is also; still, a bullfighting arena.

8DDD


Auntie had these kind words, while arriving and seeing the people waiting:
" Ah yes, it is also weird people, but not weird like you .... 
Why can't you even be like these weirdo ? :/ "

.... 8D !!

While waiting, after going in the wrong queue ( again 8D )
I tried to work on my exam ... But the " Mägo ! Mägo ! Mägo !"
were too disturbing, it made me even more impatient ^^"


I just arrived when the first group, Ankhara was already playing .

Set List:

3:40
Demasiado tarde
No mires atrás
Hasta el fin
Un paso más
Acordes mágicos


I did not know this group before, and unfortunately,
in my opinion, concerts are not the best time to listen-discover a group.
I will, later, go by myself and search for some of their work.

Because, by the few I heard, I cannot give my opinion about Ankhara :)




Second group: To/Die/For
An other I did not know, yes shame on me.
Actually, I was young when I started to listen to this kind of music, 

and I quickly passed to the "frilly side of the force" with the Visual Kei.
I felt like " too young" to like metal :/
I slowly come back to the roots and I have a lot to learn and discover.


To/Die/For Setlist Mägo de Oz Fest 2013 2013




Again, I am not able to give a good opinion about the group, 

but, it , sometimes, made me think of H.I.M....
But, I might be wrong .
( plus, I am currently writing the article monthes after !)






Third one , Bürdel King
It made me think of OBUS

Set List


Esta noche huele a Rock and Roll
Engaña a tu Novio
665 (El vecino del Diablo)
Inmaculada
Mi nombre es Rock and Roll
Sexorcista



Txus ...He is selling me dreams with his outfits x)




I am really desapointed by my camera.
It is a great model for photos outside or with light but during concerts ....
I'll ask aroud  which kind of lenses or even model would be nice.
If anyone has an advice, please tell x)




Then, we continued with : 

 *^*
* Permettez moi un petit moment de n'étoiles dans les nieux*





Leo Jiménez Setlist Mägo de Oz Fest 2013 2013


Sincerely, 
I am quite frustrated for having 100% of my photos blur ><



No Hay Mas Canciones Para Ti



After few mins, we saw  there was like some problem with Leo's guitare,
he had to abbandon it :/
Probrecito .... Cela lui laisse la possibilité de courir partout sur scène ^^"""""
Je suis fatiguée pour lui de le voir s'agiter partout .




Misantropia





I never get tired of listening to Hijo de la Luna , in live or not ~
I really enjoy this song since I am a kid.


 La Fin 8D


The first part of the "fest" is over.
Many sit downon the floor. Myself too .
I really like attend to concerts,
but it really make me tired ^^


A (small) part of the public \^o^/


Photo by Carmen Molina.

After few mins,
Mägo all arrived on stage *^*

Mägo de Oz Setlist Mägo de Oz Fest 2013 2013



The scene background was "chulo" x)
Look look ! 8D


I will not lie, I discovered them after Leo Jiménez, thanks to Leo,
by buying randomly a one of their CD " Gaia -Epilogo" while I was ordering a Leo's CD 
in a little shop at Figueres last summer.
I fell in love immediatly and did not stop to listen to this group.
Even more than the Leo's CD x)

Gaia-Epilogo- is my first but also my favorite  CD of Mägo de OZ.

Thanks to Deezer & Spotify, I could enjoy their others CDs.
I have few favorites songs, but I like most of their work.

I was really happy to attend this concert.
They all are faboulous on stage .



Also.... Their featurings with Tete Novoa !
I unfortunately could not attend any of Saratoga's concerts
and I really like Tete Novoa, so ... Mägo de Oz, Leo Jiménez & Tete Novoa on the same stage...
*^*


T-Xus - Drums 

Carlos Prieto "Mohamed" -Violon 




TTNovoa *^*



 No need to add anything else ;)




This one is my favorite x)
My both fvorite spanish singers, on the same photo, and not too much blur.


 

When I said the background was cool !



Here Some photos of the concert,
much better quality

The full band of Mägo de Oz <3 p="">





Mägo de Oz and To/Die/For

It finished late, there was an after concert at the club We Rock
But as I was alone, I did not dare to go :/
I regreted a bit when I saw Tete Novoa was over there XD

But it was late already, I had done many things already, I was tired.
Full of joy, but tired.
Rituel oblige !
As for(almost) all concerts I attend, I get a t-shirt.
I love this one, it is small enough to fits me correctly,
not xxxx times larger than some usual groups tshirts ><

Again, the concert was amazing.
For me , the little french who came here for it ^^
A guy, who talked to me in the queue before , and who found me during in the public,
asked me from where I was :
" Aww France !!  It's far ! Why did you come frome FRance ? Just for the concert ? "

Eh dude è_é .... How many people traveled, sometimes from more,
for a concert , and event ?!
 I will not wait for them to pass in Paris,
because unfortunately I doubt they will :/

Plus, seriously .... Mägo + Leo + Novoa on the same stage ?!
Me, missing it when I have the chance to attend ?!  Pff  :p
( Plus it was an X-Mas present from Mom ....
My poor Mom who is desperate with my current Fiancé and is ready to offer me a trip to Spain
in the hope I will find someone else ...
Even if I know she already has someone in mind XD
Love my Mom <3 p="">










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire