Trip to Barcelona Day 1

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 26~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

LEAVING !!! 8D



It was a bit hard to awake to early, but , totally worth it 8D
I was quite excited !
I arrived at the train station, in Paris, I start to know it well actually,
I, since few years now, go to Spain by train.
It's more confortable than going by car x)



GOOOOO !

Choue got jealous :p

Doing serveral things at the same time...



The day rises over the mountains

*^*

The las french stop 8D
Usually I get doinw here, then my parents pick me up then we continue to spain by car.

Figueres *^* I miss you so much <3 br="">Plus look at this amazing blue sky !!! * happy*

Girona 8D
I do love this city too....We go often over there too,
I never get bored of it.

I wanted to drop here for few hours XD

Arrived at Barcelona,
I could take the train back to Madrid x)


... A giant rabbit at the Barcelona-Sants station ....

My hotel was close to the station, not even 5mins by walk, 
and look what I there is down 8D

Well, I have been informed, before it was official,
but Leo will not play to the concert :/
I knew before to book the trip.
I am a bit desapointed but , well, it will be still cool 8D
My good karma left since I missed my plane for Madrid XD

( Well ... Maybe not totally )

I have a big room for myslef *^*

A huge bed for me alone 8D


Small desk but huge closet .

Over there bathroom, with a bathtub.

Today's outfit.


The elevator .... I love the color.
It was a similar design than my hotel at Villa Seca last summer.
It's modern but not bad ( I would rather go to a more stylish hotel but .... x) )

Sun , SUN !!!!

Here too, they promote the movie, I really must go with Serge XD

I drop at la Sagrada Familia,
but it was close, because of  the Christmas day on the previous day.





I went inside, once, and years ago.

So MAYBE, I will come back to see if more things have been built, 
and mybe try to go up.

Estoy en Barcelona 8DD

Jesus \^o^/


Tout le monde doit porter sa croix .

It's cubist, a bit too much modern for me , who love the grace, the elegance and the majesty of the old church and basilicas, but I really enjoy this master piece.









It is not so cold, and there is a beautiful sun !
I am so happy *o*

The light through the windows is beautiful, 
I remember, a bit , how amazing it was inside, with all the colours !



After doing almost a 360°tour

I found it funny x)

And the legs with red high heels too XD

It is what I enjoy, walking in the Bacelona streets, some building have these "balconies"




Maternity


I try to remember , but I forgot the name .....

Sower

C'est très carré tout ça ....

A theather.






El corté Ingles
I did not went, I already in Madrid, plus it is , more or less the same than our "Printemps" or " Galleries Lafayette" so ... Not really interesting.

Bank of Spain

"Labor Omnia Vincit"
"Work conquers all".)

Because in Barcelona, H&M is chic !

On the place of the Church


Plaça Santa Maria del Mar








The Church Santa del Mar
Metro:  JaumeI


It is the first monument I visited at my arrival, 
and maybe one of my favorite.

The details,
the architecture are juste amazing.
Pure beauty.


Domus Dei et Porta Coeli
The house of God, and the Gateway to Heaven.



What a majesty !




Adoremus in aeternum sanctissimum sacramentum. 
Adore for eternity the most holy sacrament.







































Modern art on the place

Small street which leads to the church.


Behind the Church

Some flags, in case you forget where you are :p


On the Gran Via

Hard rock Café ;p



I walked a lot, since I arrived, 
and I was satrving !
Then I saw on my way a pastry /


I love it.
It like you are back in the past.
Plus, with the celebration of the end of the year; 
everything has decorations.

*^*

I was glad,
I had a "cornet de nata" 
but; in my opinion it was good, but not as good as the one I tasted un Madrid ...


Giant Christmas tree

Barri Gòtic

Angels





Second Church / Cathedral.
This one has te particularity to have in his heart, 
like a farm.
They turned it into a replica of the biblic scenes.


I like the feeling like you were not really in winter anymore.


You are in december but there are palm trees




Some white geese x)

























The Magi


When I see them, I cannot avoid to think of the 
French king cake ^^"



Fluffy Hen



It's time to sleep for ducks


Street Lights

Chines dragon

Which is now a Bank

Street Boqueria

Merry Christmas
 in Catalan
Happy Holidays




The Wax museum seemed really intersting, 
but I did not visited it.
I forgot :/


But, it first good reason to come back ;)


Someone is watching :o


C.Colombus

The Harbour


I now remember we went there with my parents and cousins.
Long ago.
Well... 5 years ?




I was straving, and rememring there are some restaurents not far,
as we went to have a dinner with my family, I decided to go.



I found an italian one.
I know, not really spanish, but I was too tired to walk .


The waitress was quite nice, 
but, I do not know if she refused to speak spanish, or she wanted to practice her french but, 
she didnt used spanish to speak with me XD
Catalan pride or ? x)


COKE *^*

My best friend at this moment to keep un touch with the real ones :)
I really need to change my phone, the battery is dying.

Gnocci *^*
It as delicious.
I have not tried the other dishies but this was perfect.

I am alone 8D


The view is cool~


I walked back to the hotel.
and directly crawled to the bath @_@

My feet and legs  hurt so much 

But as the Princess I am,
I know how to spend a relaxing time .
Also , speaking with some friends at the same time ;)


Choue wanted a rabbit pandant she saw at the Pimkie shop,
I went to have a turn to one, I did not find any of her pendant.
But I find earings for myself ^^"

Will fit my red outfits

Some more classy


The view from mt room of the Sants Station is beautiful.
Modern but, in its way, beautiful.


But, I guess I am not objective.
I am so glad to be here !


I fully enjoy this stay.
And traveling alone is not that bad actually.

still few people


Of course, with my love, the laptop.
Before to sleep :p



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire