Shopping & Life

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 08~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Tonight at the baby sitting,
I got the Disney Hercules for the little girl,
She loves disney .

What we got with the newspaper The Figaro ....
They spend sooooo much money for communication at the Dior's house.
Anyway, the little book is not bad.

Without makeup
I also went to Justine's place, 
for her to do my eyebrowns x)
She is the only one allowed to do it :p

With makeup

I started to read Dracula, with my so-sexy-pyjamas XD

Even Vampyres can be cold x)

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 09~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

My fiancé came back from Hong Kong and Guangzhou,
sadly his grand father passed away few days ago.
He brought me back some lil' presents :)

Hehe, piggy girl x)

As Darling left some of his stuffs, incluiding my straightner, 
to Roger's house in USA,
I bought a new one x)
I could use it to also make some waves ~

Soon I leave for Spain,
so I try to improve my spanish :/ I really forgot everuthing, especially verbs.

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 10~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Today was hairdresser 8D

I asked to re-dye my hair to a natural blonde, 
and cut everything damaged.
So, it is a bit short ...
At least, until this summer, for the next hairdresser appointment, it will grow up XD

I went to Paris, and there are the christmas windows.

This year, it is Prada .





It is beautiful and there is a lot of work behind, 
but it misses something, 
it's not like during my childhood when it was more ... "Christmas", 
and less "fashion".






Opera

Place Vandôme

The hobbit !
I must go and see it, only for Smaug !

Also, on Febuary, a new french movie will be out, 
about The beauty and the Beast.
It's french so ... I am waiting to see it to juge, I am a bit affraid XD
But the windows to promote it is qui beautiful.
Totally my taste

.
At junkudo, I finally got the piggy girl small back bag :/

The makeup case from the Ageha.



And a diary from the Gothic and Lolita Bible.





I watched the last Temptation of the Christ, but did not finish.
so I will speak about it later ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire